This is a one day workshop that gives you a peak into the workings of advanced camera systems like DSLRs or modern Mirrorless cameras with powerful imaging capabilities.
Have you been a mobile photography enthusiast for a while now? Or been using that point and shoot you got as a present from a loved one? Feel you have the eye and desire to make better , high impact images and want to understand some of the concepts of better photography?
If you answered yes for any of the above then this workshop is for you.
During this workshop you will learn the basics of
1. Exposure: How the camera measures and captures light and how it is different from the human eye.
2. Focusing : Modern camera have made this aspect of photography much easier than it used to be ..or has it? we will discuss and clarify many of the doubts surrounding this topic.
3. Composition : What makes one image pop up and get more attention from the viewer from a bunch go photographs of the same subject? learn some of the techniques used by professional for better composition.
4. How to ready your DSLR or mirrorless camera for a shoot; Get a peak into the most important settings for the cameras.
5. Introduction to Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop: Essential Tools for for better photography.
6. Essential Tools for better photography.
Schedule for the Event
12.45 pm Meet at the venue greet your peers and coffee
1.00 pm Workshop Starts with a presentation.
2.00 pm Q AND A
3.00 pm Break for tea or coffee
4.00 pm Head out to shoot at a nice location
6 pm Return to Workshop Venue for review and editing of the images
Top 3 images from each participant will be chosen for review.
6.30 pm Slideshow and Discussion of the final images.
7.00 pm End of Workshop .
Workshop Fee : $150